Product Executive Apprentice
Product Executive - Apprenticeship
Elegant Resorts has been a leader within the luxury travel market for over 30 years. With events including our acquisition by The Portman Group and subsequent major investments including Elegant Resorts Middle East, we are proving once more that we are leading the way for others to follow.
Here at Elegant resorts, we are passionate about developing new talent, and being directly involved in shaping the bright stars who will make up the future of our industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career in the travel industry, whilst completing a Business Administration qualification.
The apprentice salary for our scheme £10,200
No two days are the same at Elegant Resorts, and as a Product Executive Apprentice you will develop your skills, to enable you to;
- Price offers for all marketing and PR activities, including online, digital, print and social media marketing streams
- Ensuring special offers and accurate pricing is present on the website and communication to sales.
- Analyse competitor online pricing to ensure our prices are in line with the market and our desired profit margins.
- Assist sales team, where possible, with converting quotes through use of close relationships, exclusives, specials and value adds with key suppliers.
- Manage the flow of supplier information and process as required, including new media into asset library and online, plus supplier updates
- Store and log all marketing agreements and collate marketing evidence as required.
- Maintain product contacts and mailing lists.
- Process and log all new and annual contracts, including signing returning and submitting to Data Management team.
- Set up of new suppliers, including requesting relevant information, contracts, contact
- details and media
- Process contract amendments, offers, allocations and availability updates, contract information and building works.
- Assist Product Managers and co-ordinate FAM trip, being responsible for facilitating the trip, including requesting and logging expenses, transfers, entering the trip into the system and sending questionnaires
- Respond to day to day queries raised by internal stakeholders concerning our relationship with external suppliers to include rates, availability and client experiences.
To apply for our Product Executive apprenticeship please send a copy of your current cv, along with a short cover letter explaining why you want to work in the travel industry!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need a minimum of 5 GCSE's grade A*-C including both Maths and English (or equivalent)
This role would best suit someone who;
- Is highly organised and able to manage various activities simultaneously and to prioritise tasks.
- Good administrative and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and under own initiative.
- Creative and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Quick learner.
- Friendly and easily approachable.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Conscientious, demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail.
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and diligent; willingly owns results.
- Seeks and welcomes feedback, responds to coaching.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Highly developed grammatical, language and numerical skills.