Luxury Travel Specialist - Home Working
Luxury Travel Specialist
Home Working roles available
Elegant Resorts has been a leader within the luxury travel market for over 30 years. With events including our acquisition by The Portman Group and subsequent major investments including Elegant Resorts Middle East, we are proving once more that we are leading the way for others to follow.
Due to our continued growth we have a unique opportunity for an experienced Luxury Travel Specialist to join our Travel Sales Team. We are looking for experienced consultants who can demonstrate outstanding client service by using highly developed communication and influencing skills, guiding our clients to the ideal holiday experience.
A key part of this role is to build a strong travel client base through proactive communication and strong sales pitches. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Travel Sales professional, to take that next step in their career and to work for a leading Luxury Travel provider.
As part of this role you will;
- Handle all enquiries related to sales and after sales
- Identify clients’ needs and propose products that meet the needs and expectations of the client
- Respond and follow up all clients requests. Deliver concise and accurate information to clients
- Explain to clients the role of our Personal Assistants
- Volunteer product knowledge to enhance the service provided to clients
- To complete all details of the clients holiday within relevant systems ensuring that data required for all systems is entered accurately and consistently
- Store accurate information relating to clients
- Ensure quality control procedures are maintained and continually improved
- Maintain and improve individual and team product knowledge
- To represent the company at client events
- Provide Emergency Cover outside office hours as required
- Develop product knowledge by participating in relevant FAM trips and undertaking independent visits as necessary
Ensure sales opportunities are maximized
- Proactively suggest upsell options that would be to the benefit of the client
- Responsible for final document checks before sending out to client
In return we offer a Highly attractive package, and the opportunity to join the business during a significant period of growth
So if you’re a high performer who is looking for their next challenge, then please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
To be successful in this role we are looking for an enthusiastic, well organised and self-motivated individual who has the drive to succeed within Elegant Resorts.
Ideally you will have following skills and attributes;
- A proactive travel sales professional, who can exceed targets whilst offering exceptional levels of service
- Significant experience working within luxury travel
- Extensive experience within tour operations
- Experience with travel related systems
- Strong experience and knowledge of selling nett fares, air passes, RTW fares and re-issues
- Excellent command of English – written and spoken
- Highly developed grammatical, language and numerate skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft, especially Word and Outlook
- Intermediate booking and processing skills
- Excellent knowledge of GDS, preferably Galileo