Luxury Travel Sales Consultant - Europe Specialist
Luxury Travel Sales Consultant
Based in our Chester office
Are you a highly motivated and passionate Travel Sales professional?
Elegant Resorts has been a leader within the luxury travel market for more than 30 years.
Due to our continued growth, we have a unique opportunity for an experienced Luxury Travel Sales Consultant to join the team based at our head office in Chester.
As a Luxury Travel Consultant, you will use your expertise and travel knowledge to tailor-make the perfect holidays for our clients from our worldwide portfolio. A key part of this role is to grow and nurture your portfolio of clients to ensure repeat business whilst maintaining the very best customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Travel Sales professional to take the next step in their career and work for a leading luxury travel tour operator.
As part of this role you will:
- Strive to hit and exceed your sales target by proactively responding to and generating enquiries
- Achieve sales targets by offering our clients a range of services and upsell enhancements
- Handle all enquiries related to sales and after sales
- Identify each client’s needs and preferences to propose products that meet their needs and expectations
- Ensure sales opportunities are maximised
- Use your extensive destination knowledge to identify each client’s specific needs and preferences so that recommendations and options can be offered
- Handle enquiries and reservation requests from clients, completing reservations using company-nominated systems.
- Give accurate quotations to each client and effectively convert to booking
- Identify any operational problems or potential complaints as soon as they are apparent, so that they can be resolved as quickly as possible
- Produce accurate documentation for all bookings
- Respond and follow up on all client requests
- Explain to clients the role of our Personal Assistants
- Maintain and improve individual and team product knowledge
- Develop product knowledge by participating in relevant FAM trips and undertaking independent visits as necessary
- Complete all details for each client’s holiday within relevant systems, ensuring that information required is entered accurately and consistently
- Store accurate information relating to our clients
- Ensure quality control procedures are maintained and continually improved
- Be responsible for final document checks before sending out to a client
- Represent Elegant Resorts in a professional manner at client events
In return, we offer a highly attractive package and the opportunity to join the business during a significant period of growth.
So, if you are a high performer who is looking for their next challenge, please get in touch as we would love to hear from you!
To be successful in this role we are looking for an enthusiastic, well-organised, pro-active and self-motivated Travel Sales professional who has the drive to succeed within Elegant Resorts and can exceed targets while offering exceptional client service.
Ideally you will have following skills and attributes:
- Intermediate booking and processing skills
- Knowledge of GDS, preferably Galileo
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft, especially Word and Outlook
- Excellent travel industry and worldwide travel knowledge
- Client and service focussed
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive and helpful attitude, as well as being a good ambassador for the business
- Courteous and friendly manner
- Adaptable to change
- Outstanding communication skills, spoken and written, with an excellent command of English
- Good administrative and numerical skills
- High level of personal organisation, time management and work load prioritisation
- Ability to work well in a team and under your own initiative
- High level of accuracy and attention-to-detail for professional presentation of all documentation
- Problem solving
- Conscientious and demonstrate integrity
- Results-orientated with a focus on high quality and business profit